House League Refund Policy
WCSC Refund Policy for Micro and Youth House League Registrations
Please contact our administrator to request a refund.
- Player-initiated refunds
- before May 10 a *full refund less an administration fee (see below for amount)
- After May 10, the Club may provide a *pro-rated refund if a player must cease playing soccer due to medical reasons. A doctor's statement may be required. Refunds will be subject to an *administration fee (see below for amount).
- A full refund will be made if a player is not offered placement on a WCSC team. For girls U6-U15 that have indicated at registration that they wish to play on a girls team, the player will have the option of a full refund if the WCSC cannot offer placement on an age/community appropriate girls team and if the player does not accept an alternative WCSC team placement.
- Administration Fee for Micro: $10
- Administration Fee for U6-U18: $25
updated: May 2017